Online advertising is featured within select sections of the NarcoosseeFL website. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet our general principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support our ability to provide high-quality information and news about the Narcoossee and Lake Nona areas.
Placing an Ad on NarcoosseeFL
For information, ad rates, and inquiries about advertising on this site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NarcoosseeFL.com now offers banner, square, skyscraper, and rectangle ads, as well as sponsored posts and articles.
Nearly 1,000 LOCAL hits a month!
- No expanding, floating, pop-up, or in-stream ads.
- 30-second animation (maximum).
- Ad with white background must have a 1-pixel border (minimum).
- ALT tags may contain up to 50 characters (including spaces).
- Sound must be user-initiated (on-click) with clearly identified play and stop controls.
- Flash frame rate must be no greater than 12 frames per second.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must be clearly identified on every frame.
Custom arrangements may be available upon request, and are subject to a premium. All ad space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Content of Advertisements
Advertising should not contain material that Narcoosseefl.com considers to constitute or promote discrimination. No adult material, gambling or tobacco advertising will be accepted.
Narcoosseefl.com reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any time.